Guest Recruitment and Event Management
In the current climate with many businesses unable to travel and meet face to face, we have adapted our roundtable offering to host them online making it possible for companies to still engage directly with key influencers to hold a dynamic debate and generate original PR content for post-event use.
Our virtual roundtable events host thought leaders and influencers from the offsite sector, including government departments, private sector clients, leading architects, engineers and contractors.
Each debate is chaired and facilitated by Darren Richards, Managing Director of Cogent Consulting - leading offsite construction consultants, and shaped by a panel of experts and opinion formers.
The benefits of our virtual roundtable events are:
• Maximise networking and engagement time
• No travel requirements
• Continue best business practice
• Original PR content
The roundtable events are attended by Gary Ramsay, Editor of Offsite Magazine who will capture and present the debate in a special feature that will appear in the following issue of the magazine and online via the unique Offsite Hub Newsroom.
The package associated with hosting the Offsite Roundtable debates includes:
• Event Facilitation by Darren Richards, Managing Director of Cogent Consulting - leading offsite construction consultants.
• Recruitment and Management of Experts/Participants
• Issuing Joining Instructions
• Write-up and Feature in Offsite Magazine & Offsite Hub Newsroom
VIRTUAL EVENT PRICE - £3,750* +VAT
* Venue Hire, Refreshments and any other disbursements will be chargeable at cost - reduced cost if online
*Please note these events are by invitation only