The next issue of Offsite Magazine is closing very soon and includes skills development, hotel construction and the ways volumetric modular technology can revitalise a wide range of building sectors. Plus...
- We hear about how the Marriott, Travelodge and Premier Inn brands are using offsite methods to create a new breed of hotel plus a detailed look at the Hampton by Hilton Hotel at Bristol Airport.
- A summary of the reaction to the Hackitt Review of Building Regulations and Fire Safety.
- The CITB and BEX (Built Environment Exchange) tell us more about building a new skills base surrounding offsite technology and sustainable construction.
- An overview of Centres of Excellence such as the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre (AMRC), Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) Offsite Management School (OMS), Construction Scotland Innovation Centre (CSIC) and Dudley Advance II.
- Mark Hargreaves at DLA Design and Emily King from Portakabin highlight the potential of modular construction within the Education sector.
- Derek Thomson at Loughborough University explains the need for through-life performance and design configurability with modular design.
You can contribute from as little as £500: Call 01743 290042 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Offsite Magazine targets approx.10,000 key construction professionals per issue in print and over 60,000 via our digital issue.