The team at B&K Structures and their construction partners are celebrating success at the Structural Timber Awards with no less than nine entries reaching the finals across six categories!
Andy Goodwin, Managing Director of B&K Structures said of the success: "With our construction partners, we have been instrumental in the development and growth of the engineered timber sector in the UK. We are delighted to reach the finals in so many categories. These awards are not only an excellent barometer of achievements and innovations in the timber industry but most importantly, they are a great way to reward and motivate construction teams."
The Structural Timber Awards celebrate innovation, best practice and expertise in timber technology. The award ceremony will take place on 09 October 2019 at the National Conference Centre, Birmingham.
B&K Structures and their construction partners have been shortlisted in the following award categories:
EDUCATION PROJECT OF THE YEAR
• CHARTERHOUSE SCHOOL'S SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS CENTRE:B&K Structures, Stora Enso and Heyne Tillett Steel.
COMMERCIAL PROJECT OF THE YEAR
• JAGUAR LAND ROVER EXPANSION SCHEME:B&K Structures, Laing O'Rourke, Bennetts Associates Architects, BuroHappold and Binderholz.
• 6 ORSMAN ROAD: B&K Structures, Engenuiti and Binderholz.
• GREEN HOUSE: B&K Structures, Stora Enso and Ramboll.
PIONEER OF THE YEAR
CLIENT OF THE YEAR
• JAGUAR LAND ROVER: Jaguar Land Rover Expansion Scheme.
Products and Services