Brought to you by Volumetric Homes Group, the Modular Matters Conference & Exhibition demonstrates the application of volumetric modular technology across a range of housing projects including student accommodation, private residential and affordable housing.
Taking place on 20 October 2020 at NCC Birmingham, the event presents a prime business opportunity to gain insight and network with those who are shaping the future of the volumetric modular industry as it focuses on the latest developments, innovations and investments in the volumetric modular offsite sector.
In recent years, the need for faster, leaner, and smarter construction has become essential to meet the rapidly growing demand for affordable housing as a result of Britain’s housing crisis. Volumetric modular construction has been placed at the forefront of offsite techniques due to its remarkable impact on reducing costs whilst increasing quality and safety. In addition to this, advanced modular techniques reduce build times by an astonishing 50-60%.
Modular Matters demonstrates how to tackle industry challenges through a range of project case studies, innovative architecture and building design, IT and software development, as well as presenting what the future of manufacturing may look like with presentations from a collection of the UK’s leading offsite manufacturers.
Modular Matters is aimed at attracting construction clients: construction professionals, architects, surveyors, engineers, contractors, facilities managers, building product manufacturers and suppliers. Modular Matters provides positive return-on-investment and will be one of the most well-attended events dedicated to the offsite manufacturing and construction industry.
Why Exhibit at Modular Matters?
• Raise your company and product profile through direct interaction with key target audiences generating highly qualified leads
• Take advantage of the event’s extensive digital marketing campaign
• Relax in the knowledge that our dedicated team will guide you through every step of the process starting pre-event, onsite and post-event to maximise your return on investment.
Why Sponsor Modular Matters?
Choose from our range of Modular Matters sponsorship packages to secure exposure for your company. Aside from high-level branding, these packages also offer networking, thought leadership, speaker and lead generation opportunities.
For more details on exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities go to: www.modularmatters.co.uk/exhibition
Modular Matters Conference & Exhibition presents a prime opportunity for construction clients and their professional advisers to network with industry experts and discuss the latest developments, innovations and investments in the volumetric modular offsite sector, within the UK and internationally.
• Date: 20 October 2020
• Venue: National Conference Centre (NCC), Solihull, Birmingham B92 0EJ
• Tickets: £145 +VAT this includes entry into the conference and exhibition, access to the speaker presentations post-event, printed delegate list on arrival, parking, lunch and refreshments throughout.