Focus on Framing
7th June 2019 until 8th June 2019
at NEC, Birmingham
Shining a spotlight on pioneering projects using innovative light steel framing solutions.
Bringing together Light Steel Frame manufacturers and professionals within the industry the new for 2019, exhibition and conference Focus on Framing was the first event of its kind.
The event took place on the 04 of June in the NEC in Birmingham, Focus on Framing shone a spotlight on the pioneering projects through informative case studies, presented by those who conceived and developed the buildings that are gaining global attention.
We grouped specifiers, engineers, architects, contractors, house-builders, developers and manufacturers to exhibit & Focus on Framing was the first event of it's kind. The day was spent highlighting steel framing solutions to overcome the challenges presented by new protocols and accomplished professionals presented informative case studies on buildings that are gaining global attention.
- Richard Lankshear - Innovation Manager - NHBC
- Peter Burchill - Business Development Manager - EOS
- Robert Clark - Head of Business Development - Fusion Building Systems
- Colin Westpfel - Head of Design - Balfour Beatty
- Andrew Waddell - Metframe Sales Manager Voestalpine Metsec
- Andrew Way - Associate Director - SCI
- Darren Richards - Managing Director - Cogent Consulting (event Chairman)
Sponsored and hosted by the Light steel frame Association (LSFA), the event brought together professionals from across the industry to gain insights and network with those who are shaping the future of light steel framing.